Index page

Thursday, August 27, 2009 ·

This post will serve as an index page for the blog. I'll link to different sections of the blog from here. A link to this post will be included in the column to the right.

A presentation of the blog, also the first blog post.

If you don't want to listen to all the songs, why not trust my judgement and let me pick a few of my favorites out of the songs that I have posted on the blog? Under the label "Editor's pick", I've listed my favorites.

Sometimes, I can't find any good audio or video for a song that I mean to post. In those instances, any help finding one would be much appreciated. Any posts where I'm in the need of reader assistance are collected under the tag "Reader help required".

So far, there isn't much more to list on this page.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard the Musical Time Machine. We start our journey in the early 50's and don't stop until we're back in present time. Throughout the journey we'll have a closer look at each year and listen to the songs that were popular back then.

Navigation

Recent posts

My Other Blog: Economatheek

Followers