More language issues

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 ·

This may seem to be an unnecessary post, but I feel that this has to be said once and for all. English is not my primary language, and thus my language may not be perfect at all times. I know I have some problems with prepositions, for example, and probably a lot of errors of different kinds will sneak into my posts. However, I do very much appreciate comments on my language. Any constructive criticism will help me learn and improve my language.

Then, why do I write this in English in the first place? Well, apart from the fact that writing in Swedish, which is my native tongue, would be a bit easier, there really is no reason to exclude a majority of my already small potential reader base by writing in a language spoken by only a small fraction of that base. And I do like to practice my English.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard the Musical Time Machine. We start our journey in the early 50's and don't stop until we're back in present time. Throughout the journey we'll have a closer look at each year and listen to the songs that were popular back then.

Navigation

Recent posts

My Other Blog: Economatheek

Followers